Shipping coral

robreefer91

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2023
Messages
167
Reaction score
117
Location
Long Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I was just curious how to ship coral. I pay like 35-50 for shipping when I order coral but when I look it up it’s very expensive. Also what bags should be used for shipping? I am going to get a heat sealer any recommendations?
 
Regardless I’d get a FedEx account and a UPS account, also use Pirateship, it’s sometimes cheaper..

As for bags, many sources but if you need like a few dozen I’d roll over to Aquabid, usually you can get smaller quantities there
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new