Shipping costs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Taxman20
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Taxman20

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2018
Messages
118
Reaction score
90
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Im wanting to know who everyone likes to use and the cost to use them to ship coral frags overnight. Im in Texas and I need to ship some frags in an 8x8x8 box to California. But overnight is crazy and I am not finding a reasonable shipper for this. Ive never shipped livestock so Im looking for advise.

TIA..
 
I use shipyouraquatics.com, but of course I have a business account with them. Do you have a LFS near that ship's as well? They may be willing to print you a label.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new