Shipping Costs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joey Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Joey Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
69
Reaction score
60
Location
Plantaion
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who are you guys using to ship? Someone told me to find a company that discounts but I have not found any. FedEx has made it nearly impossible with the cost to send overnight.
 
I’ve worked for both UPS and USPS; I can’t endorse either. UPS handles packages VERY badly, so does USPS. With the postal service you are taking chances on overnight delivery; its just not nearly as reliable as the other express services.

DHL used to ship live, I dunno anymore as they have supposedly scaled back.

FedEx prices are high because of the above competitors issues. I’m not aware of any specialty livestock couriers with competing pricing. I’m following just in case there is.
 
I've been using shipnex but the rates lately have horrible. Currently looking for better options.
 
I've been using shipnex but the rates lately have horrible. Currently looking for better options.
I started using finiship and Im happy with the prices.
 
I've been using shipyouraquatics for more than a year and I couldn't be happier.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new