Shipping Dry Rock (Pukini)

CrayHawk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have quite a bit of pukini that was purchased years ago from BRS and before the ban. The reefing market in my community is non-existent. Is there any feasible to ship the rock if I were to post it for sale in the dry goods section? I don't want to pay $100+ in shipping or put that on a potential buyer.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly I wouldn't worry too much about it, there will be tons of people who would snatch it up shipping aside. Heck you might even find someone who is willing to drive and get it. Pretty popular rock that's darn near impossible to find now a days ....

Petesreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have quite a bit of pukini that was purchased years ago from BRS and before the ban. The reefing market in my community is non-existent. Is there any feasible to ship the rock if I were to post it for sale in the dry goods section? I don't want to pay $100+ in shipping or put that on a potential buyer.
I would be interested and live in the twin cities

Dieing for a Drink

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many pounds you selling

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 89 87.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back