Shipping Dry Rock (Pukini)

  • Thread starter Thread starter CrayHawk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CrayHawk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2012
Messages
269
Reaction score
189
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have quite a bit of pukini that was purchased years ago from BRS and before the ban. The reefing market in my community is non-existent. Is there any feasible to ship the rock if I were to post it for sale in the dry goods section? I don't want to pay $100+ in shipping or put that on a potential buyer.
 
Honestly I wouldn't worry too much about it, there will be tons of people who would snatch it up shipping aside. Heck you might even find someone who is willing to drive and get it. Pretty popular rock that's darn near impossible to find now a days ....
 
I have quite a bit of pukini that was purchased years ago from BRS and before the ban. The reefing market in my community is non-existent. Is there any feasible to ship the rock if I were to post it for sale in the dry goods section? I don't want to pay $100+ in shipping or put that on a potential buyer.
I would be interested and live in the twin cities
 
USPS fat rate box quantities maybe?
 
I have quite a bit of pukini that was purchased years ago from BRS and before the ban. The reefing market in my community is non-existent. Is there any feasible to ship the rock if I were to post it for sale in the dry goods section? I don't want to pay $100+ in shipping or put that on a potential buyer.
How many pounds you selling
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new