Shipping label websites

68Wreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What websites do y'all buy your shipping labels from? Use to ship corals years ago, but forgot the names of the site I use to buy from. Looking for an alternative. Thanks in advance!

EMeyer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
shipstation - its not free ($9 per month, I just activate my sub when I'm gonna run a sale)

integrates well with other online stores e.g. Ebay, prints labels, and sends customizable tracking emails to buyers.

I have encountered some sellers who use shipping solutions that give good rates on overnight shipping but then refuse to refund shipping when it doesnt arrive overnight. This is NOT the case with shipstation. Refunds for shipper errors are quick and easy here.

I'll be curious to hear what others are using.

OP
OP
68Wreefer

68Wreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I might have found my old one. Shipnex? Anyone used them?

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
shipyouraquatics is amazing and the customer service is A++++. I ship with them all the time

EMeyer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hearing good things about this company - how do they compare for the features I described above?
automated emails?
easy refunds on shipping errors?

OP
OP
68Wreefer

68Wreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
shipyouraquatics is amazing and the customer service is A++++. I ship with them all the time
I might have to give them a shot. Shipnex quotes aren't as good as I remember. Are there any promo codes for R2R users?

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might have to give them a shot. Shipnex quotes aren't as good as I remember. Are there any promo codes for R2R users?

yes there is a one time promo code for R2R users, but honestly their regular prices are better than with the promo. the promo only gives you 40% off of what that label retails as. if you email them after you've shipped a package or two and let them know what you will be shipping (live or dry) and ask if there is anything they can do for a better discount, they will definitely help you out. I was emailed by them and they asked what I was shipping and they got me more aggressive discounts. very good customer service and quick to reply

reeferKen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
shipstation Shipsurance Certain types of items, cannot be insured.....plants, live animals. Makes me wonder about coral.

reeferKen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
refund payments for late shipments since ShipStation, arranges the refunds for you. Wondered are they good at honoring that. Looking for a shipping solution with easy refunds

SVP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never heard of any shipping company that insures corals.
ship your aquatics does now. I f the coral is doa and arrives before the guaranteed delivery time they will honor (supposedly) the amount you bought insurance for its $2.50 for every $100 in insurance

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%
Back