Shipping question

Jeff Myers

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2019
Messages
54
Reaction score
46
Location
Plantation
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I am shipping a coral up north. I've always added either heat or cold packs. the weather for the entire trip is between 65 and 75 degrees. Its 88 degrees here. Can I ship without heat or cold?
 
Just did one from Cali to SC yesterday. No heat pack or ice
 
Remember those trucks get HOT! 100+ inside easy!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new