Shipping questions

BeanAnimal

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2009
Messages
10,173
Reaction score
16,997
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where does GHL USA ship from and how fast does order go out after being placed? Would prefer to purchase direct instead of the three letter place.
 
Where does GHL USA ship from and how fast does order go out after being placed? Would prefer to purchase direct instead of the three letter place.
Ships from Wilmington NC as I just made an order. As a heads up they don't always have everything in stock at times since they have to continually get shipments from Germany. They pretty much always have the major items though.
@Vinny@GHLUSA
 
They do not appear to answer the phone either... the modern way of doing business.
 
I normally purchase from ReefBum but it ships directly from THE GHL warehouse. The last item I purchased on Sept 2 and received on Sept 9. The 2nd was a Friday afternoon prior to a holiday.
 
Thanks for all the info everyone. Looking to get a KH Director and some dosers - as well as estimated 2.2 Maxi availability.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new