Shipping sponsor.

yup. ShipYourAquatics. I use them for many shipments, good prices for fedex ground. With an SYA account, its often cheaper to send with fedex than USPS
 
Sweet. Y'all are familiar with GARF (the infamous GARF Bonsai) They are looking to new shipping alternatives, so I wanted to forward them the information. @ShipYourAquatics I've sent Sally Jo your info. Can you PM me and I can give you the contact specifics so you can reach out to her as well! I know this pioneer in our hobby would be most appreciative of the call!!!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new