shipping to canada

  • Thread starter Thread starter zking1987
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yes I have and their was lots of problems it took a overnight shipment 3 week to get their all corals where long dead bye then

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
 
Hi I did my homework I call CITIES and Canadian Food Inspection Agency .
You Don't require any permit for importing the Zoanthids to Canada if is just a hobby from privet person to to privet person.
If you are importing corals as resale value and you have business you need to have CITIES Permit because you will resale and make money
 
Yes I have and their was lots of problems it took a overnight shipment 3 week to get their all corals where long dead bye then

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
Hey Rob I remember this shipments but wasn't your or my fault UPS had major site crush ,remember that?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new