shipping to Colorado,

  • Thread starter Thread starter Salty Dog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
just orderd 40 hr heat packs, thenks everyone, I get a little nervous shipping to the colder area's this time of the year
 
Bill a courtesy reminder would have been appropriate.

I spent my morning going to post office p/u a shipping box then the morning digging out from winter storage and packing the heat packs that you PMd me for. Your last PM was only I will call tomorrow I just got off work....
Then I see this post...
This is the second time you had requested then do not even PM to cancel. At least this time it did not involve cutting many ultra acans (@least those were resold) only a few hours of an already loaded day (unrecoverable)
 
Dave I never said no, I just bought more to keep, Still want yours , we made a deal. Im a straight shooter buddy
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new