Shipping To International shipping Forwarders

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Before a while like a year or so, I was able to make orders and send the shipments to a shipping forwarder that will send the products to Saudi Arabia.

Now every time I try to create a order my BRS account and order is cancelled.

The Problem that here in Saudi Arabia reefing supplies are not easily available. and i really like to use BRS products like calcium and magnesium additives in addition to BRS RO filter which are not found on any other seller.

The Only Other Option I have is to ask a friend in the US to buy these products for me and then send it to Saudi Arabia by mail .

Yo would make my reefing life a lot easier if I can buy directly like before.

Last edited:

wkscott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I work for a (non-reef) company in Silicon Valley. My company also cancels orders if it catches forwarding agencies. This is because of the huge losses we took due to credit card fraud. It's too bad that many have to suffer because of this illegal activity. :(

OP
OP
fabutahoun

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I work for a (non-reef) company in Silicon Valley. My company also cancels orders if it catches forwarding agencies. This is because of the huge losses we took because of credit card fraud. It's too bad that many have to suffer because of this illegal activity. :(

There are many things that can be done to stop it, for example you can allow paypal only for international orders

I have been buying from other websites for years with no issues, even form BRS I have been buying products for some time then it suddenly stopped

wkscott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are many things that can be done to stop it, for example you can allow paypal only for international orders

I have been buying from other websites for years with no issues, even form BRS I have been buying products for some time then it suddenly stopped
My company accepts international orders, we just don't ship via freight forwarders.
BRS will need to chime in about their policies.

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

Thanks for bringing this up and allowing us the opportunity to clarify our policies! I've posted our Freight Forwarding policy below, which is linked to our shipping and delivery policy page.

FREIGHT FORWARDING/HOLDING POLICY
Due to the elevated risk of credit card fraud, customs issues, damaged shipments, and warranty issues, BulkReefSupply.com does not allow shipping to freight forwarding services. We reserve the right to cancel all orders shipped to freight forwarders/holders without notice. Any order shipped to freight forwarding or holding facility will not be eligible for any support.

Basically, we are contractually obligated to our manufacturers and vendors to not allow their products outside of our shipping zones. This includes stopping attempts to utilize mail/freight forwarding services. We've agreed to these guidelines from our manufacturers in order to bring you carefully selected and top quality products.

We appreciate your understanding in this matter! :)

-Randy

OP
OP
fabutahoun

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Randy for the clarification
I understand that some manufacturers and vendors don't want to handle with warranty and support issues out side the shipping region and we should buy from local vendors and suppliers.

But what is the problem if I want to get some BRS products like calcium or magnesium additives, or sediment filter or carbon blocks, I don't think there is any issues shipping this Internationally.

Also the thing that I do not understand is that buying from you is not allowed, but make a friend buy for me and send it to me is ok?

Many other websites ship internationally or to forwarders, I have spent 1000's of dollars on other web sites buying all my reef equipment from the US

to bring you carefully selected and top quality products.

by this policy we are not getting any products :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
fabutahoun

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny thing just happend .
I got an email from BRS to review my recently purchased items, that they were canceled ealier.
and also looks like I have code for 5$ off of my next order that they will cancel also

Thank You BRS !!!!

@randyBRS

upload_2017-3-21_12-0-56.png

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny thing just happend .
I got an email from BRS to review my recently purchased items, that they were canceled ealier.
and also looks like I have code for 5$ off of my next order that they will cancel also
Thank You BRS !!!!

Hey there,

I'm sorry about that email. I understand it can be frustrating to get those emails when you are unable to place an order with us. It is automatically generated after a purchase and I've had our Customer Service Manager, Andy, adjust the emailer so that it doesn't happen in the future.

Thank you for your understanding of our policies. :)

-Randy

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back