shipping to uk

I looked into it at one time for someone but it was going to be an absolute pain to figure out. Good luck in your search. :)
 
It's simple

in order for you to receive corals or fish legally in another country you must have a Cities or permit with out it I would rather be caught drug smuggling if it were easy to get and do LFS in each country would if necessary send someone buy the coral and ship it back. it is extremely expensive and difficult to ship or bring corals and fish back from other countries. if you are going to be out of the country contact the local game and wild life from that country tell them where you are trying to bring it back to and see what they say that way I would do the same for the country I am bringing it back too. in some cases they will allow you to buy from a local lfs in the visiting country and bring it back. this is the only real way to do it, I know this is not the answer you wanted or how you wanted it answered. But I have seen this asked a couple times here is a link to more info about cites what they are and how they work. I am sure there are corals that you get to have or fish that we can only dream off

http://www.cites.org/eng/disc/how.shtml
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new