Uk - snowflake

IIDRYWATERII

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2021
Messages
446
Reaction score
91
Location
yorkshire
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Snowflake eel

Where do you get raw seafood from that’s not seasoned… struggling to find any in uk stores, all seam to have salt.

Cheers
 
Last edited:
Snowflake eel

Where do you get raw seafood from that’s not seasoned… struggling to find any in uk stores, all seam to have salt.

Cheers
I used to feed frozen silversides. I never once picked up any raw seafood from the store. Do you not have any stores with a seafood counter? They always have raw shrimp. Should not be seasoned.
 
I used to feed frozen silversides. I never once picked up any raw seafood from the store. Do you not have any stores with a seafood counter? They always have raw shrimp. Should not be seasoned.
No stores with seafood counter near us… I’ll look for a fish market… current got a few bit from online like clam half shells etc… I’ll find a fish market or order online… cheers
 
Morrisons?
 
If you have a fishing shop for sea fishing near you can get everything
Squid mackerel prawns ect
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new