shipping USPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter surfn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I just ordered some more boxes from usps.com and they still have the usual sizes in the Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes available. The sizes I get are 7x7x6, 11x8.5x5.5, and 12x12x8. You have to create an account to order them though but it's all free, even delivery.
 
I just received a couple boxes of the 7x7x6s and they are awesome.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new