• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

shocking nanoreef zoa scam!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He approached me for some Purple deaths for PPEs after I posted on Revtrees thread.....I told him I already made a deal.....Good thing, sometimes we just get lucky in the choices we make......What a dink!

Zeppelin

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to get this guy's addy. He lives in my town. He started buying from me when he first got into the hobby, ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO. He's 14. Goes by reefer14 on zoosrus. He's been representing himself as a CORA member (my home club), so once I get the address I'm going to get with geo and a couple CORA officers and pay him a visit. His Dad seemed pretty straight forward when they stopped by, and I doubt his parents know what he's pulling. They will soon!

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's 14!?!?!? Wow, that is rediculous that he's already scamming people at that age....hope you can get his address and set his parents straight!

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SPANK his butt once for me too.....Little brat....to think I almost set a trade up for Purple Deaths for his PPE well Copps PPE most likly if at all.

fishes2889

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
he emailed me once and asked if i wanted to buy anything from him. I read this article on RC and i replied with the website to the article.hehe

Steve

Zeppelin

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya, I got his parents involved when my name got mentioned in the Nano Reef thread, wondering if I had anything to do with him, or if he was me. I talked to them and pointed them to a few of the threads about their son. I haven't seen him post anywhere since.

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's great that his parents seem to have taken action for his behavior and it appears to have stopped. They probably had no idea what he was doing as unfortunately most parents are too busy trying to make ends meet to monitor their childrens activity, especially when it's a teenage child that I think many would believe to be pretty self-sufficient at that point. Hopefully he'll be on the straight and narrow from now on.

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zeppelin said:
I'm trying to get this guy's addy. He lives in my town. He started buying from me when he first got into the hobby, ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO. He's 14. Goes by reefer14 on zoosrus. He's been representing himself as a CORA member (my home club), so once I get the address I'm going to get with geo and a couple CORA officers and pay him a visit. His Dad seemed pretty straight forward when they stopped by, and I doubt his parents know what he's pulling. They will soon!

Yyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Woot woot, that's the best thing ever. I hope his parents are corporal punishers. :)

:D
Laurie

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back