Short spine urchin knocking rockescape?

starrynight99

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2022
Messages
46
Reaction score
66
Location
australia
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it likely for a short spine urchin to knock over unglued rock work? I’m talking about kgs of rock. None of my rock is glued together and I just added 2 short spine urchin to my 250gallon.

I know it’s possible but is it likely?
 
Yep.

I have a love/hate relationship with urchins.

Large zebra turbos will do it too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new