Shots from my 20gL

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
true man i play in 3 basketball leagues, after i played in college i cant not go a while with out playing so my summer is all basketball

OP
OP
M

Mr. Prototype

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am still in high school but I am pretty sure I am getting a football scholarship seeing as I have letters from about 20 schools and 3 have done told me they are going to offer me.

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice man i went to college for free bc of basketball, what position u play? i player wr im 6'3 with a 45 inch vert lol but i choose basketball thats my best sport

OP
OP
M

Mr. Prototype

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am an offensive and defensive tackle. I am 6'3" and weigh about 270. My bench is about 370 and I run like a 5 flat 40 yard dash. I am nothing special but they seem to like me.:p

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hahah nice man ur a big boy im 6'3 175 LOL i dont bench lol but i can dunk and i played d1 at niagara time of my life man! im hoping to play semi-pro with the rochester razor sharks this coming year, im going to the open try outs for the knicks but i think we all know how thats gonna play out!

OP
OP
M

Mr. Prototype

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol I will be wishing you the best of luck! Yea I ain't to small and around here I am a hoss on the field. I went to a football camp and I realized I ain't to big seeing as I was the 3rd smallest but I held my own and whipped everyone I went against. I am hoping to go to Harding University so I can get a good education and then transfer to dauphin island or REEF in the keys to get my major in Marine Zoology.

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NIce bro good luck with all that im sure u will succeed just put ur mind to it and dont let ANYTHING get in ur way, after my one year at college scoring 20 ppg my gf of 3 years cheated on me with my best friend screwed me up good the next year it dipped to 9ppgs and i regret that i got my head in the game and the next 2 i averaged 24 points and 12 boards, just dont let ANYTHING or anyone stand in the way of ur dreams

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 27 27.6%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 33 33.7%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 19 19.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back