Should I add an anemone into my tank?

lisajulia

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does any body have an idea or a reason for the algae? Or a solution? I have battled it for a very long time
it looks to me like it's getting sunlight. If you have nothing but a clown in there now, you don't need to be running the lights. Try keeping the tank dark to see if this helps. That said i just noticed that this thread has a ton of comments that i haven't yet read, so you might have already solved this issue.

lisajulia

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I wasn’t planning on getting one from my LFS trust last time it didn’t go well. I am planning on ordering from live aquaria I specialize on freshwater tanks and have been keeping and breeding freshwater fish for almost 20 years :) and I get most of my fish from thier and they are a dream plus they have super healthy bts’s with great reviews :)
Better yet, find a local online reef group and scan through their 'for sale' stuff. You can most likely stock your entire system with local stuff from reefers you can trust.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 50 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back