Anem stuck/squeezed into overflow help

djwhite98

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2023
Messages
12
Reaction score
5
Location
new york
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had this Anem for about a month. But when I got back from work today I noticed my Anemone was gone. So I descovered he some how squeezed his way into the smalles part of the tank. My over flow inbetween the outer and inner layers. I have no clue what todo any help would be appreciated…

IMG_5492.jpeg
 
Oh god. Is there anyway to dismantle the overflow ??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new