Should I be adding Micro bacteria?

  • Thread starter Thread starter khankn32
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Currently have a 120g with 30 or so Nems and recently added 15 clowns.

Tank has been up for about 4 or so months.

Here are my test results:

Phosphate 0.06 ppm
Nitrite ULR 7 ppb
Nitrate 0.03 ppm
Magnesium 1320 ppm
Calcium 428 ppm
Ammonia 0.07 ppm

Forgot to mention I'm running a bag of carbon!

Few days ago Ammonia was at 0.09 ppm

Should I been adding micro bacteria or anything daily or weekly?

Thanks!
20250907_212053_1B0890C5-0146-44B4-ACD4-266C3BB12599.png
What are nems? I need whatever those corals are ASAP

And dang you must love clownfish! lol

That tank is incredible. How is your sand so clean? We've been struggling with keeping algae off ours
Nems = Anemones

The others corals are GSP (Green star polyps) the green grassy looking ones at the bottom

To keep the sand clean I use "Printed Reefs" sand shifter thingy with the 45 degree claw
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new