Should I be worried about this milly?

  • Thread starter Thread starter exnisstech
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Poor milli is starving....nitrates or fish poo will enrich her color and make her happier. PE prolly cuz she hungry or fish/algae bothering it, first pic looks like got some algae on it.. ..blast it with flow, all my millies are under constant turbulance and loving it
 
Poor milli is starving....nitrates or fish poo will enrich her color and make her happier. PE prolly cuz she hungry or fish/algae bothering it, first pic looks like got some algae on it.. ..blast it with flow, all my millies are under constant turbulance and loving it
First pic did have algae but it was just caught on it not growing. Nitrates have always been low on this tank for some reason. I need to come up with a plan. Over feeding fish hasn't helped. I may go back to dosing sodium nitrate. I was able to get them up but I think I got lazy and didn't keep it up as I should have and they dropped and stay low.
 
First pic did have algae but it was just caught on it not growing. Nitrates have always been low on this tank for some reason. I need to come up with a plan. Over feeding fish hasn't helped. I may go back to dosing sodium nitrate. I was able to get them up but I think I got lazy and didn't keep it up as I should have and they dropped and stay low.
Screenshot_20221102-084302.png

Add some of this ... A capful a day or so goes a long way depending on water volume of course but this is very easy to maintain and dose
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new