Should I be worried?

daniefern764

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2021
Messages
178
Reaction score
48
Location
san jose
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   2   0
IMG_1866.jpeg

Recently got this from Aqua, SD
Should I be worried as I don’t see it’s tentacles extending or mouth
 
How long have you had it?
It doesn’t look bad to me, just a little stressed. It should poof up a little more once it’s adjusted and fed
 
1month under 150 par low flow
 
Here’s the other one I have
 
Do you feed it?
 
every 3 days but I noticed my clown and wrasse take it food
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 32 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new