Should i be worried

ALEX J HOUSTON

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2018
Messages
13
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed this little guy this morning when my lights first came on. Is this a baby turbo snail or something I should be worried about. I have 2 turbos in my tank. Thanks for your help. I haven't added new coral for about 6 months.

20241018_174925.jpg 20241018_174533.jpg 20241018_174559.jpg 20241018_174634.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new