Should I be worried?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LetItReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LetItReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2014
Messages
2,921
Reaction score
1,434
Location
San Diego, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just see his/her tentacles on the rocks for months and I finally see the entire body. Anything to watch out for?
We have mix reef with few fish, shrimps and snails and Fromia on standard 29g
Thanks.
image.jpg
 
Should be a micro ophiuroid brittle star, good to go, I have 200 ish. harmless
 
True, not the only one I see, about a dozen more but babies/little ones.
 
Harmless, and that is about as large as they get. Sometime when you do a water change or a sudden adjustment in pH they will all come out of their hiding spots and spawn.
 
Oh good about the size. I am afraid it will grow even bigger.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new