Should I be worried

Carlon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2016
Messages
242
Reaction score
97
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had the first fish I put in the tank die after 2 weeks. I had quite a few temp. swings which I hope was the cause but I am seeing several of these in my tank.

20170514_091709[1].jpg


20170514_091524[1].jpg
 
Pineapple sponge, harmless, numbers will decline as the tank evolves.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new