Should I frag to save it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter slythy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

slythy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2021
Messages
1,122
Reaction score
907
Location
USA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a Rocky Balboa colony I received a few weeks ago and it seems to be dying from the base up where all my other sps are thriving. Should I frag and dip in Iodine or something?

Any ideas?

Thanks

IMG_7456.jpeg
 
Bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new