Perthegallon

Perthegallon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Okay you know i thought so but for some reason I thought it made them worse
If it helps you at all, I have about 95x turnover in my tank and my torch gets blasted with flow all the time. I don’t think it’s due to flow.

OP
OP
Perthegallon

Perthegallon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have you ever used any copper or any medications in the tank? Are you using tap water? If you’re using RO/DI have you tested the tds? If everything is as it should be, maybe try getting an ICP test done and see if there’s anything we can’t test for that is amiss.
No I make sure to keep it very clean run to water through my hands and I use well water ran through a 7 stage way overkill but wanted to make sure it was good

OP
OP
Perthegallon

Perthegallon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have you ever used any copper or any medications in the tank? Are you using tap water? If you’re using RO/DI have you tested the tds? If everything is as it should be, maybe try getting an ICP test done and see if there’s anything we can’t test for that is amiss.
I also ran one of those icp test and didn’t see anything weird I also run carbon and there’s a hepa air filter in the room with it that no ones goes in but me so there’s no chance of anything getting in it

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back