Should I get this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
6,791
Reaction score
5,320
Location
GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a 120 with everything. It's 400. Was a lobster tank

1450723259012.jpg
 
Price seems really high for what it is. I would say absolutely not unless your keeping lobsters only
 
Price seems really high for what it is. I would say absolutely not unless your keeping lobsters only
He's a buddy of mine, I'm sure I could get him to go down. The aluminum edges can be removed easily. I can sell the chiller being I won't need it. So really I wouldn't be spending too much. Pretty sure that he will come down to 300
 
I'm just saying I wouldn't. I see them for sale all the time and I have seen a few converted to reef tanks and they still look very Miami Viceish
 
. I recall near the poles on the 5th planet in your system there are seas similar to the northern Atlantic and eastern pacific regions (cold water) on the planet earth(not a very original name I agree) where this unit is located.
They are handy when collecting "temperate water" species native to those regions.
On Earth on the "North american" continent, the western region contains a surprising variety of corals, inverts and small fish. A simple hunting and fishing licence is all that is required to collect these species. The north eastern region of the same continent is similar.
If you looking at indo pacific or "Carribian "tropical" Mixed reef specimen collection. Hit up Craigslist.
 
Last edited:
I'd do it for 200, the glass on those thing aren't really quality.

Do you know who the manufacturer is?

I believe it's MarineLand. Grocery store in my area that have Lobster tanks all have tanks built by MarineLand. The logo also is similar to Marineland's
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new