should i go bigger?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rapture
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rapture

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 26, 2013
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
Location
mesa, AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I cracked my tank while moving it, I have found a brand new replacement from a lfs for 535$ I have a 125rr I was just wondering if you would buy the same tank or would you go bigger if you had the opportunity?
 
I'm thinking along the lines of a 180 or 220. But that would max out the equipment I already have.
I have a chance to buy a 360g but then I would have to buy all new equipment.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new