Should I move a bleaching anenome?

brobi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2023
Messages
14
Reaction score
7
Location
Louisiana
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 RBT nems in my tank. 2 are doing fine, but the smallest is bleaching and deflating. It has moved around the tank a few times, but ended up in a shaded area. Should I try to move it? If not what can I do to help it?

20231107_160336.jpg 20231107_160338.jpg 20231107_160341.jpg 20231107_160343.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new