Should i move it?

WhySoSeriousDory

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2021
Messages
236
Reaction score
181
Location
amsterdam
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got this bubble too Saturday, laid it on substrate and it moved to back of tank behind rocks and was out. Tried to move it to the front and it moved back to that same spot in the back last night on substrate. Was opened up today but was wondering if I should move it on top of the rock work to find a spot on the rocks or just leave it be?
04F3F033-D628-4950-8F74-884FFD2E71F0.jpeg

before it moved.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new