Should i move this BTA?

mochaclownlover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've had this guy for almost a year now and he has not been doing to well lately . i thought of moving him to my nem frag tank to try to get him back to his old self,but don't know whether moving him out of my established tank and into a newer tank(has some other BTAs) would be a good idea. What are your guys suggestions?
gbta 063.jpg
gbta 065.jpg
gbta 071.jpg
Sorry for the crappy pics

Attachments

• gbta 069.jpg
    gbta 069.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 126

hingisp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't really tell from the pics. How are your tank parameters looking? Is he eating what you feeding? How is your other corals in the tank doing? Looks pretty dark in there... I'm guessing it's a lights off shot

OP
OP
mochaclownlover

mochaclownlover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
both tank parameters are very good and i usually feed him misis shrimp but he has not been eating lately and all the other corals are fine. yes, the lights are off, i will try to get e better pic tomorrow morning

Reefing Madness

Carbon Doser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd not move him. If he doesn't like where you put him, he's just gonna get up and go for another walk.

James7733

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What type of lighting do you have? What type of wave makers do you have? Do you have liquid food such as microvert? I recently bought a sick blue tip sebae from my local Petco. I then gave it three types of lighting. Led, halide, T-5. It had no stickyness to the touch when I got it. It would not eat! After a fees days past by I target fed it some microvert. To day it's doing great. I had a 10 and a 20 I could have used for it but I knew the main established tank would be best. So if I were you I would keep it where it is and try finding out why it is suddenly not happy or as healthy. That includes testing the water peramiters.

Pinky88

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
he looks really stress. I move my new anemones all the time, if u just leave he unhappy there he may die.

Back