Should I quit?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MoshJosh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm still here, just gone into maintenance mode and focusing on some other hobbies/stuff, like the porch pond:

17760918292951201282535441270418.jpg
Hey that porch pond is awesome looking!
 
I'm still here, just gone into maintenance mode and focusing on some other hobbies/stuff, like the porch pond:

17760918292951201282535441270418.jpg
Good, that looks really nice so far!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new