Should I remove the purple rock?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TOMACONDA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TOMACONDA

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2024
Messages
253
Reaction score
156
Location
UPSTATE NEW YORK
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_4722.jpeg
IMG_4721.jpeg
IMG_4725.jpeg
Wondering if I should remove the purple rock was transplanted from the original 90 gallon
 
Scape looks good, if the rock was added to help seed the tank I’d leave it for a while or at least until coralline spreads to the rest of the rocks and tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new