Should I return or be concerned? "acrylic"

KingTriton

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2015
Messages
311
Reaction score
126
Location
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I received my acrylic ATO today and noticed quite a bit of bubbles within a small area. Should I be concerned about the longevity of this container? Thx



 
It's 50/50, it's not so large a ATO system that it would cause it a catastrophic failure, however it is something that should be watched closely. Odds are it will be fine, maybe @Floyd R Turbo can give you his recommendations on this one.
 
do you know off the top how many gallons?
 
You will be fine. No bubbles all the way through the joint and they seem small and encapsulated.
 
IMO, I don't feel it present or constitute a problem to the overall integrity of the unit. @Floyd R Turbo has a vast level of experience with cell-cast so his recommendation are highly creditable.
 
Last edited:
IMO, I don't feel it present or constitute a problem to the overall integrity of the unit. @Floyd R Turbo has a vast level of experience with cell-cast so his recommendation are highly creditable.

Good as they refused to refund/replace even though I was paying for the shipping cost :eek: hahaha
Floyd Ill get you the thickness measurements in a bit. Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new