Should I try and pair my angel?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Squared
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Squared

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2012
Messages
244
Reaction score
28
Location
SoCal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 2.5" venustus angel, and have been wanting to get a second one for a while now. I am not sure what would be the best way to introduce another one. Should I get one smaller than this guy? Or larger? Maybe it doesn't matter? They would be going into a 36x16x16, which is not set up yet.

Any chance my angel is still a juvie or female? I have had it for over 2 years now and it has not grown much.
 
Try and get a smaller one and put it in a social acclimation box for a few days prior to release.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new