Should i worried about my cynarina?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wansjam
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wansjam

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
7
Location
indonesia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should i worried,my cynarina skeleton exposed. Last picture 11 02 2021, first and second picture 12 02 2021,
My last parameter 07 02 2021
NO3 20
PO4 0.2
KH 7.6
Ca 440
Mg 1.290
Salinity 1.025
I do nothing from 11-12, just added nopox daily like before. I kept this coral about 5 month now.

Need advice thank you

IMG-20210212-WA0130.jpeg IMG-20210212-WA0132.jpeg IMG-20210212-WA0131.jpg IMG_20210208_114446.jpg
 
I have a Cynarina too for years and I don't dose Nopox.
I would skip daily dosing of Nopox and feed it but not too much.
Good luck!
 
Updated, look like its spreading , need advice please
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20210217-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20210217-WA0000.jpeg
    105.9 KB · Views: 95
Any updates? I got two that are REALLY beat up from shipping. They’ve been in the tank for about 2 weeks and I can’t decide if they’re recovering or not.
 
I'm dealing with skeleton poking through everywhere with algae on it, mouth wide open, and refusing to eat.

Tried shade, min flow location, Lugol's dips. I'm going to try to treat it with Cipro tonight
 
I'm dealing with skeleton poking through everywhere with algae on it, mouth wide open, and refusing to eat.

Tried shade, min flow location, Lugol's dips. I'm going to try to treat it with Cipro tonight
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20210529_204454720.jpg
    PXL_20210529_204454720.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 74
Those look gone to me.
 
Hi- Any pics?
Any updates? I got two that are REALLY beat up from shipping. They’ve been in the tank for about 2 weeks and I can’t decide if they’re recovering or not.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new