Should My Mobile App Notifications Match Alerts on website?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoshKReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JoshKReef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2017
Messages
769
Reaction score
504
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently I've noticed that I am getting a notification in my notification bar, but when I open the app, my notifications are unchanged.

My last notification in my mobile app (Android) is 2 days ago, and I have received a bunch of push notifications, only to open my app and find none. If I open the website, I see the notifications.

I've tried clearing app data and even reinstalling the app.

Should it be behaving this way?
 
After posting this, I got a notification on my phone that I had 3 new messages, but had none on mobile or browser.
 
Are you using Tapatalk or logged directly into the mobile version of the website?
 
Can loading it through your browser do push notifications or have an icon if you have a notification waiting?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new