Should of knew better!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bradw18
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bradw18

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2015
Messages
307
Reaction score
150
Location
USA kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While browsing flea bay I came across a listing 10 frags for 90 free shipping. Seller stated it was his first time selling coral on eBay but has shipped coral before so I didn't bother explaining to him how he should ship. I'll let pics do the rest of the talking p.s the temp were i live is about 40. Not a single bag was used in the shipment

IMG_0260.JPG


IMG_0262.JPG


IMG_0261.JPG
 
I've never shipped corals before but I know your supposed to ship in a water tight container and heat pack not ice pack, looks like all the water leaked out and went in the newspaper.
 
He actually sent a refund with in a few hours of me emailing him about it. He had to of knew he messed up. There couldn't of been much thought process behind putting the corals in knock off Tupperware, not even the real stuff!!! Didn't even try to secure the lids with tape. On a brighter note a few may of actually survived. The zoas have lost all their color but havnt melted yet.
 
Those appear hopeful.

I sure would like to know what on earth possessed him to put in an ice-pak.

I'd also like avoid the seller so if possible PM me the seller ID? Thanks.
 
I'm guessing that he heated the "Ice pack" and used as a heat pack. Many of them are dual purpose but not as shipping heat packs. They will hold heat for an hour or so
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new