Shout out from GA

Welcome To The Team GIF by MOODMAN
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 
Hi everyone! Been observing this forum for the past few months and just recently acquired a 120 gallon saltwater tank so finally joined :). I've got a ton of questions lol. Looking forward to gaining tons of knowledge from you all.
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new