Shout out to SBB Corals

Crabs McJones

Regional Reef Manager (AKA Revhtree's Boss)
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2017
Messages
33,608
Reaction score
153,960
Location
Wisconsin
Got a handful of corals from @SBB Corals
Great transaction. Communication was on point. Texted and emailed me every step of the way, answered any questions I had.
Corals arrived alive and well. Only concern is they were pretty cold on arrival. It's been chilly here in Wisconsin the past week though.
Other than that, great vendor, great prices. I hope to do business with again!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new