Shout out to Your Reef

MoeManTheSnowMan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2013
Messages
255
Reaction score
2
Location
Nor-Cal
Quick shout out to YourReef.

John & Jeff, thanks for the chalice frag pack you guys hooked me up with. Even though you had already sold your frag pack you guys had made, for your black Friday tank buster sale, you were still kind enough to make me another another custom pack. Also, thanks for being patient with me about my changes I had made with the pack. You guys are awesome. Hope to cross paths with you both one some day.

Joe, thanks for always being a big help when I come in. Also thnx for helping me with my bad test kit I had.

Dan, nice meeting you brotha


"MoE"
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new