Shout Out: Today is the day for you to give love....

Choose the following that pertains to you. Multiple selections allowed!

• I only buy coral online.

Votes: 42 9.1%
  • I only buy equipment and drygoods online.

Votes: 105 22.7%
  • I only buy coral locally or at a LFS.

Votes: 117 25.3%
  • I only buy equipment and drygoods locally or at a LFS.

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • I buy coral online and locally.

Votes: 261 56.5%
  • I buy equipment and drygoods online and locally.

Votes: 319 69.0%

• Total voters

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I also appreciate their no questions returns policy. I switched to them after having to pay ship fees for returns on other sites. Some of their stuff is more expensive then specialty sites but I still order through them because their returns are hassle free.

HI - were you talking about amazon - How do you get free return shipping with Amazon? I just bought something and needed to return it - had to pay shipping. Was From Amazon Prime...

ReefWithCare

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI - were you talking about amazon - How do you get free return shipping with Amazon? I just bought something and needed to return it - had to pay shipping. Was From Amazon Prime...

All my returns were either defective or “not as advertised” so I got to return or keep it and get a refund

Ferrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1. What company is your favorite place to buy coral online? @WWC and @uniquecorals
  2. What company is your favorite place to buy fish online? @Vivid Aquariums although limited choice
  3. What company is your favorite place to buy coral or fish locally in a brick and mortar type setting? (local fish store) Into The Blue Aquatics, Georgetown KY https://m.facebook.com/intotheblueaquatics/
  4. What company is your favorite place to buy drygoods and equipment online? @Bulk Reef Supply
  5. What company is your favorite place to buy drygoods and equipment locally in a brick and mortar type setting? (local fish store) Into The Blue Aquatics

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1. What company is your favorite place to buy coral online? Haven't yet
  2. What company is your favorite place to buy fish online? Haven't yet
  3. What company is your favorite place to buy coral or fish locally in a brick and mortar type setting? (local fish store). http://www.thecornerreef.com. https://lualynaquaticgems.com Natures Select of Springfield. http://www.aquariumobsessions.com
  4. What company is your favorite place to buy drygoods and equipment online?Petco
  5. What company is your favorite place to buy drygoods and equipment locally in a brick and mortar type setting? (local fish store)Petco price match and 10% discount for buying online and picking it up in the store.

Salty Lemon

Doing my best to make waves.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1. What company is your favorite place to buy coral online? World Wide Corals
  2. What company is your favorite place to buy fish online? I don't buy fish online. (I have to see them with my own eyes.)
  3. What company is your favorite place to buy coral or fish locally in a brick and mortar type setting? (local fish store) -- Ocean Floor (Arizona)
  4. What company is your favorite place to buy drygoods and equipment online? Amazon & BRS
  5. What company is your favorite place to buy drygoods and equipment locally in a brick and mortar type setting? (local fish store) Ocean Floor (AZ)

FishyFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1. What company is your favorite place to buy coral online? I haven't yet and probably won't for a long time. Lots of local options in Houston!
  2. What company is your favorite place to buy fish online? LiveAquaria. Only bought one fish so far but he shipped fast and is in great health!
  3. What company is your favorite place to buy coral or fish locally in a brick and mortar type setting? (local fish store) For corals, FJW and for fish, Aqua Aquarium, both in Houston TX.
  4. What company is your favorite place to buy drygoods and equipment online? Whoever has it the cheapest! I really like AquaCave.com, they have great prices and you get a nice discount if you spend enough.
  5. What company is your favorite place to buy drygoods and equipment locally in a brick and mortar type setting? (local fish store) FJW in Houston, they have a great selection of dry goods. Plus they have awesome corals and the BEST display tanks, I could spend hours in there just watching.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 77 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.6%
Back