Shoutout to Geo's sumps

LDH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,

I will be doing a build thread when I have a bit more to show but I wanted to give a shout out to Geo's Reef sumps while I am slooooowly building my dream tank.

I laid eyes on a custom Geo sump a while back on this forum and while I was planning out my dream build I knew that I had to make a custom Geo sump part of my project.

This sump is approximately 100 gallons. 72 long by 22 deep and 15 high. Refugium is 27 gallons. Skimmer is a Quantum Nyos 300 and because I bought it from Geos they built me an awesome custom fitted cover for it.

This sump will be the filtration for my 360 gallon tank which will be upstairs.

Being from Canada I knew this was going to be a pretty penny not only to build but to ship to Vancouver Island but I am someone who believes you get what you pay for. When this thing arrived at my house it confirmed that belief.

The quality of this sump is so impressive it actually put my husband at ease that I was doing this build properly and wouldn't damage our floors one day with a leak from equipment that wasn't top quality. (Husband wishes I had never heard of reef tanks :)

The thin blue reef is the theme for this project as the thing that drove me to need a relaxing hobby was the thin blue line. Love that line but need to chill after a hard day at work.

More to come in the future. Thanks Geo. This sump is unbelievable and I am so happy that I asked you to build it for me.

Geo sump room.jpg
Geo sump closeup.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
LDH

LDH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow awesome start to a great reef tank I’m sure I’ll be following along
Thanks!!! I have been planning and dreaming for a few years now. My current tank is a 55 gallon so it will be quite the upgrade. Saving my pennies for this one. Cheers.

OP
OP
LDH

LDH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that's a sump. Great looking room. I definitely want more details.
Thank you! Saving up for the next phase now so progress will be slow but I am happy to stare at this for now while I wait. I am going to put in a frag system beside it next.

FLSharkvictim

Shark Advocate
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice, I am getting ready to place a order for a SU46'' Geo Reef Sump which will run 1 EcoTech L1 for my two returns and have my M1 Vectra run the manifold , and my UV sterilizer. I am going to go with the white and red color to match up with all of my plumbing o my SCA 150.
I am going to put in a request to @geo to see if he can make my reservoir that will be 10 gallons match up with my sump instead of having a refuge.

Geo Reef Red & White sump.jpg

OP
OP
LDH

LDH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice, I am getting ready to place a order for a SU46'' Geo Reef Sump which will run 1 EcoTech L1 for my two returns and have my M1 Vectra run the manifold , and my UV sterilizer. I am going to go with the white and red color to match up with all of my plumbing o my SCA 150.
I am going to put in a request to @geo to see if he can make my reservoir that will be 10 gallons match up with my sump instead of having a refuge.

Geo Reef Red & White sump.jpg

Awesome. You won’t be disappointed. Do you have a build thread? I’d love to see your sump with your matching plumbing!

I’m sure Geos could do custom anything.

Looking forward to seeing your build!!

Back