Show me pics worth framing!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter its fry
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_3237.jpg


IMG_4150.jpg
 
Thanks for all the photos offered so far guys...

macro lens coming in the mail today... I should have a nice Aussie Scolymia shot for yah... :)
Looking fwd to it. Thanks so much.
You also have a wellso shot or two that I'd really like to have.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new