Show me your Borbonius Anthias!

I have one for sale if anyone is interested!
IMG_9329.PNG
 
You guys.... I’m so excited. We just added 3 Borbs to our tank yesterday and they’re just the most beautiful fish. Here’s a photo of one that I got this morning. :)

BE018114-70D4-44AF-9FD8-F27C0514E739.jpeg
Honestly pictures don’t do these guys justice at all. I absolutely love the way these fish look in person
 
how much?

what are the prices going for these in different parts of the country
 
@Damage12 That’s one nice fish. What’s your total stocking list now and do you plan on any more fish for your 180?
Thank you. He’s a cool fish and interesting fish. Right now, I only have a temporary 75g set up since I took down the 180g. I’m planning a 400g and for that tank, this is the general stocking list.

Fish transferred from temp tank:
Borbonius anthias
Magnificent foxface
Pyramid butterfly
Skunk clown
Blueline angel

New fish:
10 sunset anthias
Copperband butterfly
Achilles tang or a Blonde naso or an aberrant koi
Joculator angel
5-10 bangaii cardinals
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new