Show me your Chalice colonies

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acanholic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Acanholic

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2012
Messages
594
Reaction score
22
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 of them. Not the most fancy but like these colonies. Miami Hurricane and Original Mummy Eye under ati blue plus and coral plus
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1372651749.930465.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1372651794.689148.jpg



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Bump because it should be great colonies out there


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Last edited:
Really really nice wild colony. Can't wait to see how it develops


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
My alien eye

20130630_111827_zpsd68eece1.jpg


KLR Criminal Minds

IMG_20130701_231228_zps53d65112.jpg


Purple urkle

20130505_163125_zps7a92c801.jpg


No namer


20130407_163030_zps8db0e097.jpg
 
Last edited:
Now that's what I am talking about. That criminal minds colony looks really dangerous


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
I believe I should point out, as I often do, that its not the size of a mans chalice that's important. It's what u do with your chalice that truly counts.


not as nice as some but defiantly bigger 8"-10" now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new