Show me your Chalice colonies

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acanholic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Wish I had a picture to prove this, but if you leave them alone some can get huge, and I mean huge! A friend had one that was approximately 16" wide in a perfect bowl shape. It was purple with silver eyes and I always wanted a frag of it. Then his house ended up being totaled via fire and the tank was a total loss. I still have the skeleton, but it got brittle and broke.
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372892268.299212.jpg

4 inch starry hosting a "Bubblegum Blast" in the 1200 gallon.

That Chalice is wonderful and the picture is even Better.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Look buddy if you wanna throw down and whip out our chalices right here I'll do it!!

The sticks are in the sps section. LOL anyone has a rainbow colony? Would love to see one of that. This is a picture of the fuego Chalice stolen from Rich Negret's auction on eBay. The nicest Chalice I have seen.
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1372948799.912538.jpg



Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Last edited:
liquid360- this ones for you

small but nice (new little guy)
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new