Show me your chrysopterus clowns!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 94Roarge
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

94Roarge

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2016
Messages
948
Reaction score
470
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a pair of Amphiprion chrysopterus and would love to see other people's clowns and hear about them!
 
Mocha clowns

20170224_184729.jpg
 
how are your clownfish doing?

do you know where they were collected? i have some strong suspicions you actually have A. akindynos rather than A. chrysopterus....
 
how are your clownfish doing?

do you know where they were collected? i have some strong suspicions you actually have A. akindynos rather than A. chrysopterus....
They didn't make it through a power out :/
I'm not sure on location exactly, but thegg are Australian caught to say the least.
I do see what you are getting at as we get the akindynos at work as well. I put a special order in for the chrystopterus as we never order them usually and just had my heart set that they were aha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new